Zx25r so far

7K views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  albardajr 
#1 ·
Tire Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank Automotive fuel system

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Black Automotive design

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Superbike racing Green

Tire Wheel Automotive fuel system Vehicle Fuel tank

Automotive lighting Automotive tire Hood Crankset Motor vehicle

Added a full scorpion exhaust system, R&G tail tidy, crash protectors, rad guard, downpipe grill and some other odds and sods

See less See more
#3 ·
Thankyou.
Not finished with the extras yet. Needs an exhaust hanger and a blanking plate. And a taller screen.
It would pass emissions, as bikes arent checked for that.
I acquired the bike through somone i know (soz for being vague. They dont want to in undated with phone calls). And the price was through them also. There like £6500 for this model new, i think?.

#6 ·
Thats the approx cost to buy without import duties, shipping, regestering it etc.
But as i registered mine, itll be easier for others to be done as they will base it off mine.
Mines the top of the range model. They do, do a base model without all the electronics, solo seat cowl and possibly some other bits.

You would have to find someone to get one for you.

#7 ·
Thats the approx cost to buy without import duties, shipping, regestering it etc.
But as i registered mine, itll be easier for others to be done as they will base it off mine.
Mines the top of the range model. They do, do a base model without all the electronics, solo seat cowl and possibly some other bits.

You would have to find someone to get one for you.
Thank you very much for your time mate, how have you enjoyed riding it?

#8 ·
Your very welcome chap.

Its a giggle to ride. Its not the fatest bike in the world.
But when gou get the revs right and get it going. Theres just no feeling better then getting it right.
Almost like riding a 2 stroke really. It wants lots of revs. And with the exhaust on it. It sound like your riding a full blown zx10 really fast. But without the licence losing speed 😁

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.